Duur: 5 dagen
Investering: € 2.395,00 exclusief BTW en examen
• 06 maart – 10 maart 2017 te Eindhoven
• 10 april – 14 april 2017 te Utrecht
• 12 juni – 16 juni 2017 te Utrecht
• 17 juli – 21 juli 2017 te Amsterdam
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
• A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
• A minimum two years experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
• A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
• Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
• Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
• Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
• Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
• Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
These requirements can be met by attending course M20410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 and M20411, Administering Windows Server 2012.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
Module 6: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 high availability
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 8: Configuring message transport
Module 9: Configuring message hygiene and security
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016